CONFERENCE DATES: Friday and Saturday, October 7 and 8, 2022.
PLEASE BOOK THE DATES!
Theme: "The Catholic Church Has the Answer"
Speakers: So far, we have lined up:
- Mr. Charles Coulombe — Why Blessed Emperor Charles persevered
- Mr. John Sharp — The Church’s Answer to the Problem of Music: Contentions & Conclusions
- Mr. Mike Church — The Catholic Church Has The Farming Answers!
- Mr. C. Joseph Doyle — Catholicism, not Conservatism, is the answer.
- Sister Maria Philomena, M.I.C.M.
- Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M. — The Catholic Church Has (and Is) the Answer on Salvation
More speakers are forthcoming!
Saint Benedict Center attire required. (Ladies: skirts or dresses please, no pants)
There are a limited number of Saint Benedict Center community members who are willing to host conference attendees on a first-come, first-served basis; please call Russell at (603) 239-6485 for details. There are several hotels in the Keene vicinity, but reservations should be made early because of tourism during the foliage season. Some include: Best Western Hotel & Suites (603) 357-3038; Holiday Inn Express Keene (603) 352-7616; and Super 8 Keene (603) 352-9780. Also check out Airbnb options.
There are also bed-and-breakfasts in the area; call for details. For those interested, there is a campground three miles from the Center: Shir-Roy Campground (603) 239-4768. For more information or to register by phone, please call Russell at (603) 239-6485 ext 1.
Watch past Conference clips:
No posts found