Transform yourself — and the world — through kindness!
Kindness counts. If you have trouble acting with the consistent kindness our Lord expects, your relationships with God and those you love may be suffering.
Probably you just can't find the time — and can't ever seem to develop the patience — that you need in order to be consistently kind amid the irritations that afflict you daily. That's why this book is such a godsend.
You'll learn how to be kinder, even in difficult circumstances
There's nothing complicated or magical about learning to be kinder; it just takes greater attention to the things that you do and how you do them. The Hidden Power of Kindness shows you how to become more aware of even your most offhand daily actions. You'll find simple, step-by-step, and spiritually crucial directions for how to overcome the habitual unkindnesses that creep — undetected — into the behavior of even the most careful souls.
If you want to make progress in the spiritual life, you can't afford to miss the bracing insights in this handbook for souls who yearn to be kinder. They'll give you years of solid help in overcoming sin so that you'll live more fully with others — and truly transform your corner of the world!
- Four ways you can become more considerate . . . immediately!
- Sympathy: why it's your spiritual responsibility to show it to others — and five ways you can start doing so
- Three things to do — and three things you must not do — in order to grow kinder quickly
- Four surprising reasons why it's spiritually dangerous to criticize others
- Three sure-fire remedies to eliminate sinful anger from your life
- Seven ways you can turn to your own spiritual benefit the wrongs that others do to you
- Six ways you can find and root out the hidden envy that may be choking your spirit right now
- And much more to help you grow kinder — and holier!
- Practical step-by-step instructions for overcoming all forms of unkindness and meanness
- Also includes a 67-question self-examination you can use to monitor your progress in growing kinder and holier!
"This work cannot fail to influence for the good all who are indirectly or directly touched by it."
Most Rev. Fabian Bruskewitz,
Bishop of Lincoln
"This wonderful book increases our insights into the wonders of the message that speaks so powerfully to us: `Love is patient, love is kind . . .' "
Sr. Mary Rose McGeady,
"Speaks passionately about the nature of true kindness."
"Fr. Lovasik's book on kindness clearly shows that kindness is love put into practice, and traces how kindness must begin in our thoughts, be communicated in our words, and reach its fullest expression in our daily actions. This book is made to order for anyone seriously wanting to respond to the present movement of the Holy Spirit to renew the face of the earth for Christ!"
Rev. Andrew Apostoli
Softcover, 256 pages
No posts found