The Third Fr. Feeney Update:
Contains #12-16 Programs:
12. Is there crisis and confusion in the Church?
13. Are we hearing heresy from a member of the hierarchy?
14. Is the Charismatic movement really Catholic?
15. Are healing services part of the cure or part of the sickness in the Church today?
16. Are the words of Scripture the same now as yesterday, and if not why not?
Every Saturday morning from 1987 through 1993 Brother Francis would be interviewed on a radio program that was aired from Boston throughout New England. It was called The Fr. Feeney Update because Father's memory and teaching were kept alive weekly on New England air-waves by his oldest and closest disciple. Brother would typically answer any theological or pastoral question with the words "Father Feeney taught us that . . . etc." The host of the program was Pat Romano, publisher of the New England Catholic News, and a professional radio news commentator with ABC News for over 30 years. Mr. Romano's mellifluously toned questions were usually concerned with the issues of the day that pertained to the Church and her mission, but they would also spin off into current world events, history, theology, lives of the saints, the liturgy, and contemporary assaults against traditional Faith and Christian morals by enemies within and without the Church. There were 330 programs in all, each recording lasting fifteen minutes. Every program is a small masterpiece of Catholic journalism.
Time Duration: 72 Minutes
File Size: 25 MB
No posts found