From the Housetops is a Catholic Quarterly journal featuring well-written, informative articles on important subjects: authentic Lives of the Saints, militant Apologetics, un-revised Church History, non-ecumenical Marian studies, sound dogma, and general Catholic erudition. The magazine is edited by the Religious Brothers and Sisters of the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, a traditionalist missionary congregation. Contributors to the magazine include veteran journalists such as Gary Potter.
This issue's Highlights:
- Latter-Day Athanasius: Fr. Leonard Feeney by Brother John Neumann, Tert.
- Ignorant Savages by Brother Thomas Mary
- Salvation in the Psalms by Brother Francis
- The "Good Old Days" by Gary Potter
- The Maxims of Father Feeney collected by The Sisters of St. Ann's House
- Did You Know...: Catholic trivia - a regular feature
- Catholic Wisdom: edifying quotes from the saints - a regular feature
Softcover, 75 pages, illustrated.
No posts found