From the Housetops is a Catholic Quarterly journal featuring well-written, informative articles on important subjects: authentic Lives of the Saints, militant Apologetics, un-revised Church History, non-ecumenical Marian studies, sound dogma, and general Catholic erudition. The magazine is edited by the Religious Brothers and Sisters of the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, a traditionalist missionary congregation. Contributors to the magazine include veteran journalists such as Gary Potter.
This issue's Highlights:
- Maronites and Their Saints by Sister Maria Philomena
- Islam Vs. the Faith by Gary Potter
- The Bible Only? by Brother André Marie
- Mar Matthew Gregory Nikkar by an English Redemptorist
- Did You Know...: Catholic trivia - a regular feature
- Catholic Wisdom: edifying quotes from the saints - a regular feature
Softcover, 75 pages, illustrated.
This is a PDF download of this book.
File Size: 2 MB
No posts found