From the Housetops is a Catholic Quarterly journal featuring well-written, informative articles on important subjects: authentic Lives of the Saints, militant Apologetics, un-revised Church History, non-ecumenical Marian studies, sound dogma, and general Catholic erudition. The magazine is edited by the Religious Brothers and Sisters of the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, a traditionalist missionary congregation. Contributors to the magazine include veteran journalists such as Gary Potter.
This issue's Highlights:
- Louis IX, King, Crusader and Saint by Gary Potter
- Proving Purgatory by Brother André Marie
- Schism in the East by Brother David Mary
- God's Own Mother by Mark Alessio
- Did You Know...: Catholic trivia - a regular feature
- Catholic Wisdom: edifying quotes from the saints - a regular feature
Softcover, 75 pages, illustrated.
No posts found