From the Housetops is a Catholic Quarterly journal featuring well-written, informative articles on important subjects: authentic Lives of the Saints, militant Apologetics, un-revised Church History, non-ecumenical Marian studies, sound dogma, and general Catholic erudition. The magazine is edited by the Religious Brothers and Sisters of the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, a traditionalist missionary congregation. Contributors to the magazine include veteran journalists such as Gary Potter.
This issue's Highlights:
- St. Olaf and the End of the Viking Worldby Gary Potter
- Heaven's Icon by Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M.
- Infant Baptism by The Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- The Four Meanings of Sacred Scripture by Br. Francis Maluf, M.I.C.M.
- New Guinea Battlefield by Br. Thomas Mary Senott, M.I.C.M.
- Did You Know...: Catholic trivia - a regular feature
- Catholic Wisdom: edifying quotes from the saints - a regular feature
- "Terrorism" is Relative by The Housetops Staff
75 pages, illustrated.
This file is a scanned PDF.
File Size: 12 MB
No posts found