From the Housetops is a Catholic Quarterly journal featuring well-written, informative articles on important subjects: authentic Lives of the Saints, militant Apologetics, un-revised Church History, non-ecumenical Marian studies, sound dogma, and general Catholic erudition. The magazine is edited by the Religious Brothers and Sisters of the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, a traditionalist missionary congregation. Contributors to the magazine include veteran journalists such as Gary Potter.
This issue's Highlights:
- Venerable Charles de Foucauld by Gary Potter
- Pelagius Lives by Brother Thomas Mary, MICM
- Mary's Perpetual Virginity by Mark Alessio
- The Woman at the Well by Brother André Marie, MICM
- A Letter From Our Founder by Fr. Leonard Feeney, MICM
Softcover, 75 pages, illustrated.
No posts found