From the Housetops is a Catholic Quarterly journal featuring well-written, informative articles on important subjects: authentic Lives of the Saints, militant Apologetics, un-revised Church History, non-ecumenical Marian studies, sound dogma, and general Catholic erudition. The magazine is edited by the Religious Brothers and Sisters of the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, a traditionalist missionary congregation. Contributors to the magazine include veteran journalists such as Gary Potter.
This issue's Highlights:
- Gnosticism Sells Big, by Gary Potter
- Catholic Wisdom, edifying quotes from the saints - a regular feature
- La Reconquistadora, by Brother André Marie M.I.C.M.
- In the Company of Ignatius, by Sister Mary Monica M.I.C.M., Tert.
- Did You Know..., Catholic trivia - a regular feature
- The House upon a Rock, by Jacob Michael
Softcover, 75 pages, illustrated.
No posts found