This collection of talks given by Sr. Maria Philomena, M.I.C.M. at SBC conferences includes:
- Towards a Deeper Understanding of the Powers of Life as they Transcend the Material: The Acquisition of Wisdom and The Transmission of Culture
- Teaching Wisdom to Little Ones
- 'Always Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide’: Was Jiminy Cricket Right?
- Conserving the Liberal Arts for Salvation
- Repeating History: Vincible Ignorance and Useful Tools
- The Consolation of Dying as a Slave
- Hawaiian Reform
- Hatred, Ambition, Salvation
- The Caged Bird: The Role of Women in the Conversion of America
Total of 9 talks.
File Size: 336 MB
No posts found