Also available half price on MP3.
Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayst be wise in thy latter end. — Proverbs 19:20
By Brother André Marie, M.I.C.M.
In the Spring of 2005 at Saint Benedict Center, Brother André gave seven talks to a group of young (and some not so young) adults. Each of the four states in life, priesthood: religious, single, and married are explored and analyzed in relation to our common call to sanctity and salvation. They were arranged according to these topics:
1. The Big Decision - On the Choice of a State in Life CD, MP3
2. Choosing the Better Part - The Priesthood or the Religious Life CD, MP3
3. Flying Solo - On the Chaste Single Life in the World CD, MP3
4. The Great Sacrament - Holy Matrimony CD, MP3
5. Who Will it be? - On Choosing a Partner CD, MP3
6. The Chaste Preparation - Courtship CD, MP3
7. Til Death Do Us Part - Living the Married State CD, MP3
No posts found